Saturday, November 14, 2009

Big black horse and a cherry tree

Well my heart knows me better than I know myself, so I'm gonna let it do all the talking.
I read a lot of blogs, it’s one of my favorite ways to spend time on the internet. But I always feel kind of like I’m cheating when I comment on the blogs of ladies who are giving me a glimpse into their lives, and I have nothing to share back. The first blog I ever read was one of my college roommates: Law Life. She was chronicling her pregnancy and then life of her first child. Pretty good stuff---and there in 2006 I was thrust into the blog world.
So what’s the purpose of this blog? Like most blogs I’m sure it will evolve over time, but my goal isn’t to keep up with family and friends….I feel like I do a pretty good job of that with phone calls, facebook, and twitter. My goal is just to share my life views and experiences that are interesting, amusing, and meaningful to me-- and hopefully meet some cool readers along the way who may share things in common with me or teach me a thing or two.
I am 27, married to my high school sweet heart, just moved back to the state we grew up in, and for the first time in my life—I have nothing to study! No homework, clinical rotations, or board exams to study for. So when you’ve accomplished so many goals that you and maybe even society had set for you….then what? Something tells me the next decade is not going to be nearly as scripted as the last decade was….and at first I thought that was really scary, but I’m learning to enjoy the slower pace and the unexpected. Come follow me on our journey!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your link on my blog!!! Those cat pics in your next post are so gorgeous, miss my own cats SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Alice, thanks for posting your link on my blog! I'm glad you enjoy it!! Cute cat in the tree btw! I can't imagine not decorating until 5 days before Christmas! *looks outside at freshly decorated exterior...*

    ReplyDelete